Visit our office
Our business office hours are:
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 4pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
We make every attempt to minimize your waiting time, however our office provides surgical care that in some circumstances can be unpredictable and require more than the allocated time. Be assured that all our patents are treated with individualized personal care. We appreciate your patience and understanding in advance.
Compass Point Oral Surgery offers you several different options for your surgical setting. Possible surgical sites can be the hospital, free standing out patient surgery facility and office based surgery. Dr. Yezerski will discuss the merits of each site with you make recommendations based on your individual needs and preferences. Considerations include the type of procedure, health status, emotional needs and anxiety levels.
instructions on anesthesia
Do not eat or drink, six (6) hours for liquids (this includes water) and eight (8) hours for solid food, unless otherwise instructed before your scheduled appointment.
- Wear loose comfortable short/loose sleeves
- Wear flat tie on shoes, No sandals or Flip flops
- You must be accompanied by a responsible adult driver, who is to remain in the waiting room during the procedure. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Do not wear makeup or contact lenses
- Please have oral/facial piercings removed